Saturday 23 January 2016

Swimscarf Review!





Hey Guys!

And Welcome Back to my blog :)


So, I got sent a swimming cap called 'swimscarf' to try out... but not any old swimming cap, a swimming cap that holds locks, weaves, braid extensions and afro hair! 

this cap is better than conventional caps as it is air-tight and keeps water from getting into it, it doesn't lift up whilst you are swimming and is more comfortable than conventional swimming caps.

The swimscarf is retailed at £25 and is available for pre-order.

The colours available are Palm Green, Pearl Blue and Yellow.

Here are some images of what the Swimscarf looks like on:






watch my full review here:





That's All!
thanks for stopping by!



love chrissy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT VEGANS EAT - iron, protein and calcium

Hey Guys! and welcome back to my blog :) so in today's blog post I'm going to be talking about how vegans get their suf...