Saturday 30 January 2016

How to Style A Dashiki | 3 Very Simple Styles !



Hey Guys!

And welcome back to my blog :)

In Today's blog post I will be blogging about how to style a Dashiki I received from dashikiuk.com 


so below are some pictures of my Dashiki:

I absolutely love the colour and quality of this Dashiki, it's lovely and bright and the material isn't thin.
Dashikiuk.com have a range of different Dashiki styles i.e. Dashiki dresses, Dashiki shorts and the style of my Dashiki.
Let's Get Started with the styles...
This is just a simple style showing off the Dashiki, I just paired my dashiki with some plain jeans
So, for this look I added a belt and leggings

This style has to be my fave, I tucked in my Dashiki and paired it with this skirt

If you like my Dashiki there's a lot more cute Dashiki's at Dashikiuk.com , get yours!
 
(if you get one be sure to post you rocking your Dashiki on my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ChristinaDasilvaYoutube/)

Don't forget to check out my video on styling a Dashiki also!




That's All!

Thanks for stopping by!



love chrissy x



No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT VEGANS EAT - iron, protein and calcium

Hey Guys! and welcome back to my blog :) so in today's blog post I'm going to be talking about how vegans get their suf...