Thursday 1 January 2015

Get ready with me makeup&outfit - new years party look


Hey guys!

Welcome to my blog! Today I wanted to welcome you all to my blog with a get ready with me! I have never done one of these on youtube and thought it would be convenient to do one for new years day and because I have already scheduled a video for youtube but not to do with new years day.
i will link all of the products at the end of this blog post :)

 ENOUGH RAMBLING  -Lets get started!



So to start off with I just brush my teeth (obviously) 

I then go onto using my Nivea facial products for natural & combination skin:

i cleanse my face with the Nivea 2 in 1 toner cleanser 














 I use my Nivea exfoliating Facial scrub 













I moisturise with my Nivea day cream












I then Take a shower before putting on my makeup

I just scrubbed my lips with my DIY pink coconut lip scrub which also gives moisture to the lips - click here to watch how to make it


this is me before I put on my makeup:


To start off my makeup routine I use my YSL (Yves Saint Laurent) foundation (le teint touche eclat) - im the colour B70


I just used my foundation/concealer brush from Primark to apply my foundation


Me after foundation is applied:






Next I use my translucent powder, also from YSL (Souffle d'eclat)


Me after translucent powder is applied:




Next I applied my my lipstick from maXfactor in the colour mulberry 685


This is my lipstick:




Then I Applied my eye shadow, I used the L'oreal Infiniment Bronze E3 palette
This is how I used the eye shadow:

This is my eye shadow look:

I plucked one of my brows using the tweezers in my sleek brow kit:



I then filled in my eyebrows with the sleek brow kit (dark)& my models own brown eyebrow pencil


this is the brow gel in my sleek brow kit, I applied this first
 


this is the setting powder for my brows which I used on top of the brow gel

I then filled in my brows with this eyebrow pencil from models own


this is what my eyebrows look like:


Now it's time to do my eyeliner! I just done a wing with my black La femme khol eye liner (you can use any kohl liner), then I went over that with my Maybelline New York master precise liquid eyeliner in the colour forest brown. I used the kohl underneath just to make my liner darker and stand out more since my everyday liner is quite subtle.



This is how my eyeliner turned out:

Then I just coated my top and bottom lashes with my YSL baby doll mascara (black) using 2 coats of it


this is what my lashes look like:

I then added my Lancome blush (blush subtil) in the colour brun roche to the apples of my cheeks& contoured my face with the colour in  my MUA undress me too palette called obsessed using my body shop eye shadow brush,


 I blended my contouring with my body shop face/body brush



The finished Makeup look!







Now for the outfit!!





Black stretch slash neck top with 3/4 length sleeves - Primark (i found it on amazon) click here to view/buy

white&silver shimmer tulip shaped skirt - H&M (I got it on sale for £10 but on the website they are selling it at full price)click here to view/buy


Black patent kitten heels - Clarkes click here to view/buy


Tear drop dangled earrings with diamanté  - Christmas present (I couldn't really find anything close to these earrings but i found a pair of tear drop earrings that would look just as cute as these with the outfit) click here to view/buy

Black and silver flower ring with diamanté flower in the centre - Christmas present (I found a ring very similar in relation to the kind of silver and black detail there is in the ring although there is no diamanté detail it will still look awesome with this look) click here to view/buy 

delicate silver twisted bracelet - Debenhams  click here to view/buy


Pastel blue wool effect coat - Primark (coats may be out of stock couldn't find it online but you can always check in a primark store I recommend going to one of the big stores& it's £25) 

Black handbag with gold detail - New look (I can't find this item online so I'm guessing it's out of stock but I think it's worth having a look in store, this bag is £22.99)


The products!

Click on the product name to go to the website!

(I couldn't find it on any beauty website but I did find it on eBay)L'oreal Infinement Bronze eyshadow palette
(I couldn't find the Models own brown eyebrow pencil but you can use any)







That's All!



HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS! 



Love Chrissy x



No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT VEGANS EAT - iron, protein and calcium

Hey Guys! and welcome back to my blog :) so in today's blog post I'm going to be talking about how vegans get their suf...