Monday 4 January 2016

REVIEW! Love Shea's Vanilla Shea Soufflé

Hey guys!
And welcome back to my blog

So today I'm going to be reviewing a product that I received from the company Love Shea

So the product I got sent was the vanilla Shea soufflé 

It smells amazing and the scent lasts for quite a while!

I also love how it feels light and fluffy but once you put it on it moisturises into the skin like a rich butter leaving the skin fully moisturised!

This product is definitely a must have, it's organic & natural, paraben free & not tested on animals 

What are you waiting for!?
I definitely recommend buying it :)

Here is the link to their website: http://www.loveshea.co.uk

So that's all for this blog post! 


Chrissy x


No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT VEGANS EAT - iron, protein and calcium

Hey Guys! and welcome back to my blog :) so in today's blog post I'm going to be talking about how vegans get their suf...