Saturday 7 November 2015

Rainy adventure in London!

  Hey guys!
Sorry it's been so long :/

This blog post is just going to be short and sweet!

I went out with some close friends from secondary not so long ago to have a picnic (yes, in the rain ahaha).

It was so fun because I hadn't seen Brandon ( aka Bran or Scatty Branz xD) & Louise ( aka Lou or Leaze :P) in such a long time so being reunited really cheered me up!

It's great to have friends that you can have a laugh & joke with without them thinking you're weird because they're just as crazy as you are ;)❤️

This was our adventure: https://youtu.be/sosr-saFy4Y

Thanks for stopping by!

                  Chrissy x





No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT VEGANS EAT - iron, protein and calcium

Hey Guys! and welcome back to my blog :) so in today's blog post I'm going to be talking about how vegans get their suf...