Sunday 8 November 2015

Sit Back Sunday! - my day

Hey guys!

In this blog post I am just going to take you through my day! 

Let's get started!

So, my day started off with me brushing my teeth and cleansing my face with garnier micellar water and black soap (black soap has worked WONDERS on my skin!)

Then I had a nice hot bath:
I decided to use both my cream bath soap and my foam bath soap because I felt like being a bit extra :P
They were scented with fig & blackcurrant loveee the scent !

Afterwards I moistured my skin with the fig & blackcurrant body lotion that came with the bath stuff! 
It actually smells delicious and so rich!

Once I changed into my onesie me and mum decided to meditate and also do some yoga, I find both of these important for daily reflection and to revitalise your mind and body...


After my morning meditation mum and I prepared some breakfast!

Mum made me a green juice smoothie with celery, Apples, kale and cucumber, it was sooo good!

I made myself a cucumber and humus toasted sandwich..
I drizzled the rye bread with walnut oil &added in some cucumber with my homemade humus (request if you would like the recipe in my next blog post) 

                       YUM!

Afterwards I decided to do some art coursework & then watch my favourite younower (Reece King)


After completing most of my project I took a break and had some dinner..

For dinner I had a vegetable stew with wild rice:

That was pretty much my day! Now I'm just winding down :) 

Thanks for stopping by!

Chrissy x


No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT VEGANS EAT - iron, protein and calcium

Hey Guys! and welcome back to my blog :) so in today's blog post I'm going to be talking about how vegans get their suf...